Facebook Twitter Pinterest
About UsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas hats

Tis the season to start stressing,or at least start to stress about the stress.

Don't get me wrong I love this time of year, because it means I get to see family and friends! It also means a lot of shopping, and spending a lot of money.

My husband and I have been very lucky to get to see all of our loved ones for the holiday. My family always does stuff on Christmas Eve, while the Coats do everything on Christmas Day. Big whoop you might say, a lot of families split their holiday, but our families live in two different states. When we were rich ( or a lot less poor) we would fly to California on Christmas morning. Well the only flying we'll be doing this year is our minivan flying down the interstate!

So what's the point of this story? I'm selling hats so we can afford to get there this year.

There are a lot to choose from, size newborn to 10 year old (adults could probably fit) $15.

Comment letting me know what you would like, or you can purchase them at Salon Mousse in Murray Utah.

5 comments:

  1. Is it too late to order two? I have two brand new nieces (2-3 mo old) and these would be great Christmas presents. Could you get them done in time (and not add unduly to your stress level)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you located? Most likely I can get them made for you before Monday. Which hat / hats would you prefer? (Solid or striped, ribbed or rolled?) let me know and we'll get these hats on those beautiful babies!

      Delete
    2. I'm in Washington, but coming to IF for the holidays. I figure if you leave for the somewhere else before I get there, you can leave the hats somewhere for me to pick them up. I can send you a check or something.

      I like the ones with a little roll at the bottom in stripes (third and fifth pictures above) or the ones with what looks like a wide cuff in solids (first and last pictures). The girls will both be about 3 months old at Christmas, so one size up from newborn is preferred. Whichever are easier/faster for you is what I want.

      I don't know if you still have the same 801 cell #, so I didn't try calling. My number hasn't changed if you want to give me a call.

      Delete
  2. The hats turned out awesome!! They both fit and looked adorable (I'll send you pictures) - also, thanks for dropping them off, it was a great help!

    Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete