Facebook Twitter Pinterest
About UsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Halloween Costumes

I love Halloween! My family has always been into the holiday... There is always a big party and everyone always comes up with the best costumes. So this year I decided to get our costumes ready early.


My two year old decided that she wanted to be Tinkerbell... Dad would be Captain Hook, mom would be Peter Pan, and her baby sister would be a crocodile. ( I guess you can tell what we've been watching.)

So... Here I go. We bought a Tink costume at the store, but it just wasn't enough. And it was quite short, even with tights.
Then i couldn't quite talk myself into having my baby be a crocodile, and Wendy was missing from the mix. So we bought a little blue sleeper.
My mom helped me make some little skirts to go with them.

What do you think?



Next on the docket, Hook and Peter. I just hope I don't leave it to the last minute and we end up wearing garbage bags... Again!

Good luck with your costumes.

1 comment:

  1. The costumes look darling! But . . . then those two cutie-pies would look great in garbage bags. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete